Release and Requirements Management (RRM)
CHALLENGES IN A COMPLEX MULTIPROJECT LANDSCAPE
- How can requirements be implemented profitably, reliably and quickly - even whilst organizational complexity increases?
- How do you keep track of things despite increasing and intertwining requirements. For example, for a more efficient use of resources.
- How do you ensure good cooperation and clear responsibilities between multiple parties?
- How do you quickly identify and correct errors in the administration and implementation of requirements?
WE USE RRM TO SUPPORT YOU IN MASTERING THESE CHALLENGES
The marenas product Release and Requirements Management enables you to manage your complex IT projects holistically - from the identification of requirements to the implementation and testing. Thus, RRM offers advantages that have significant contributions to your project success:
- Cross-project transparency and comprehensibility of all requirements
- Qualitative requirements and acceptance criteria jointly provide the foundation for successful testing
- Fast visibility of conflicts between requirements
- An established board - landscape for clear, overarching decisions (Department & IT)
- A comprehensive tool including a status model
- A clear interface between departments and IT, including roles and responsibilities
- Synergy effects of governance throughout several projects
- Facilitation of the management of implementations
The marenas OPB approach assists with
acting cross-departmentally. This creates added value even beyond project
In order to adapt our product Release and Requirements Management precisely to the respective customer situation, the product was divided into capabilities. These are established and refined as required by the projects and programs. This allows a prompt consideration of current developments. The Capability Map gives a detailed overview of the specific capabilities.
For a first impression of our operating principles, take a look at a selected project example: