Demand Oriented Transformation Architecture (DOTA)
DEMAND ORIENTED TRANSFORMATION ARCHITECTURE (DOTA) IS THE INSTRUMENT FOR JOINT STEP-BY-STEP STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION
Businesses need to advance in order to meet the challenges of the digital future:
- In addition to ongoing business, new business models and trends such as new technologies, demographic developments, globalization and Industry 4.0, are also constantly challenging large SMEs.
- At the same time, only limited resources are available to address these challenges simultaneously to the ongoing business.
- The Demand Oriented Transformation Architecture builds on your business strategy and supports its translation into customized business and IT projects.
Demand Oriented Transformation Architecture leads to a development plan and target IT architecture, corresponding with strategic requirements:
- It is consistent with the corporate strategy and advances alongside it.
- It supports gradual business development by balancing investments and project portfolios.
- In line with our OPB consulting approach, the Demand Oriented Transformation Architecture leads to a reduction of silo mentality and demarcation efforts as well as mobilizing the entire organization.
- Whilst configuring the target IT architecture and development plan, innovation, future orientation and the feasibility of implementation in regards to currently available resources, are considered.
Demand Oriented Transformation Architecture provides investment security through:
- An adjusted project portfolio without overlapping content.
- A clear focus of existing resources on projects with the highest business value.
- The implementation of strategy and innovation at a pace suitable for your organization, without neglecting ongoing operations.
For a first impression of our operating principles, take a look at a selected project example: